The AM will be responsible for the overall development of the strategic growth business plan of the account to meet corporate objectives. This includes, but not limited to: prospecting new opportunities, existing account relationship / management, sales presentations, providing leadership & direction for all bid work required of national account customers including pricing and margin analysis, etc.
The AM will develop and implementing a strategic account plan that will ensure maximum program compliance and account penetration. This includes educating/training the recruiting teams on the details of the program while incorporating the overall day to day management/ servicing of that national account customer. He or she will need to stay informed of competitors’ activities through review of information from existing consultants, clients or from other sources.
The AM has the sole responsibility for managing his or her accounts and meeting the sales objectives set forth by management. The AM will be required on a bi-weekly basis to provide reports on the activity and the development of assigned national accounts.
The AM generally has wide authority in performing most aspects of the job, such as scheduling his or her own workload and making day-to-day decisions necessary to perform his or her function. He or she will participate in scheduled meetings by presenting new sales plans and prospect status reports.
- Assists executive management with overall sales strategy, account development & forecasting.
- Provides support to national account administration.
- Works in collaboration with management to ensure a successful national program, whether owned or serviced by the AM.
- Develops business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with vendors or software companies.
- Maintains a targeted understanding of customers business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Ability to understand and anticipate the customer’s strategic plan and propose solutions that will meet their needs.
- Meets or exceeds annual sales top line revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
- Participates in company efforts to improve the quality of sales organization.
- Mentors and lead new hires and other AMs.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to management each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals
The talents required for this position include a deep knowledge of the IT staffing and services industry and selling experience to national account type customers. In addition, he or she must remain knowledgeable about current events pertaining to the industry. In order to fulfill the requirements of this position, it is highly desirable for the candidate to have 3-5-10 years of business experience. The education level required for this position is a bachelor’s degree.